Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tuna, Chicken, and lots of Salad!

So, those of you who know me well know that I am not very happy with my weight and have been trying for a while to lose some weight. Well, thanks to my wonderful boyfriend who has been an incredible motivator we (yes, I said we) have started to count calories. I have never done this before and have always said that I would never do it. Why do it then? Well, I have been eating healthy for the past 2 months and have been trying to get exercise in when my busy school life will allow it and have jumped back and forth with losing and gaining any where from 2-3 pounds. Frustrating...since I am eating the right stuff we have decided to see what counting calories are going to do. So, if you are around me and I am cranky and not very happy about what you are eating then you know why. What am I going to miss the most? French Fries. We have decided that for a treat every now and then I can have ice cream (Bruster's and Marble Slab are our favorite). Anyways. So, there it is.

Here is tonight's dinner: Tilapia with Brown Rice and Salad

1 comments:

Dawn said...

Maybe your calorie counting will rub off-I'm still struggling as always :)