I know some of you do not care about my school schedule but this is mainly for my family. I am back on campus and in a dorm that is called Davis apartments. It is like an efficiency apartment. I have my own bathroom and a kitchen (sink, stove, and full-size fridge). Since I am in a regular room by myself I have 2 beds, 2 wardrobes, and 2 desks. It is nice. Nicholas likes it too. So here is my schedule.
- Monday -- Care of the Older Adult class from 8:15am - 12:15pm.
- Tuesday -- My free day.
- Wednesday -- Care of the Older Adult Clinical from 7:30am - 3:30pm at Four Oaks (a nursing home)
- Thursday -- Care of the Adult Clinical from 6:00am - 5:00pm at Johnson City Medical Center
- Friday -- Care of the Adult class from 8:00am - 11:00am & 11:30am - 1:30pm



0 comments:
Post a Comment