********************
This past Saturday Nicholas and I decided to go on a hike. We have been doing some fairly moderate hikes lately so we thought we would kick it up a notch and head out to
Table Rock State Park in nearby Pickens County. It was a beautiful day and for the first of February very warm. We wore t-shirts all the way up and packed up our jackets in our packs. We decided to do the Table Rock Trail which is a very strenuous hike and was 3.6 miles one-way. That may not seem that far but when you are going straight up and doing stairs a majority of the way it is very tiring. But, I stuck with it and made it and the view was well worth it. Here are some pictures to enjoy.
********************

********************

********************
********************
********************
1 comments:
Ha!!! I've not done this hike since Russell and I first met and started dating-how fun!!@!!
Post a Comment