Friday, February 12, 2010

A Big Change

Most of you all know that when I started working as a nurse a year ago my only option at the time was night shift. It has been a wonderful experience and I have absolutely loved working with everyone. However, the sleep schedule has taken a toll on my physically and mentally. Recently, a day shift position has opened up on 5South and I have decided along with some help from Nicholas to make the move. What does this mean? I will only be working 3 days a week (unless I pick up some extra shifts). I will be A LOT busier and I will get to work with some amazing nurses who I have only been able to pass report onto. Please pray for me as I make this change at the end of March. As with any new change I am excited and nervous.


0 comments: