So, I wasn't as great as I had hoped to be about this blog stuff this semester but in my defense I was so busy studying that the last thing I wanted to do was type. Sorry guys. But, just wanted to let you all know that I am done with my summer semester and believe it or not I have only one more to go. Can you believe that they are actually going to let me go out into the real world and take care of people? In all honesty it scares me to death. Well, I am here...probably at Nicholas' so give me a call, write me on Facebook, or leave me a note here. Love you guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Wooo Hooo!!!! I'm glad you updated your blog. I check almost every day to see what's happening with you. I kind of figured that school was swallowing you alive. I hope you get to enjoy a little break before your next semester starts. Love you!
Post a Comment