Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Chimney Tops






I spent last weekend with the new man in my life, Nicholas Esselburn. We went hiking on Saturday in the beautiful Smoky Mountains. The trail that we hiked is called the Chimney Tops and it is between Cherokee and Gatlinburg. It is STRAIGHT up the WHOLE 2 miles! But we had a lot of fun.

5 comments:

Elaine said...

Carla,
Good looking fellow...I am praying that you two are meant to be and that you will be happy always. Things always happen for a reason and this is a good happening. Elaine

Joslin3 said...

I'm sure there's been a new adventure by now :) we want more pictures!!! oxox

Dawn said...

Okay, so I've been around and I know you've done other stuff! I know you take study breaks! Update the blog :)

The Stewart Report said...

Carla Smith!! It's been a long time. You'll have to do some research to figure out who is stalking you and posting random comments :)

Joslin3 said...

hey carla...i'm not sure if you remember, but you have a blog! :)